It’s been a while since I’ve listened to music on my iPod. Today, I’m doing very mundain stuff at work and need the distraction of music or something. I’ve been listening to books on CD, but just finished a book and need to go to the library to get another one. Apple has a big announcement tomorrow – an Apple cellphone-iPod??
Anyway, here is what my iPod gave up this morning:
1. Sarah Brightman, First of May, from ‘La Luna’
2. Orlando Gibbons, Two Fantasies, from ‘GTS Schola Spring Concert 2004’
3. Aimee Mann, Satellite, from ‘Bachelor No. 2’
4. Alanis Morissette, Hands Clean (Acoustic), from ‘Feast on Scraps’
5. Moby, I’m Not Worried At All, from ’18’
6. Gary Newman, Cars, from ‘??’
7. Gregory Lvovski – Bulgarian Radio & Television Choir, Hymn of the Cherubim, from ‘Sacred Treasures I’
8. Kate Bush, Hammer Horror, from ‘Lionheart’
9. Doug Burr, Dark As A Night, from ‘ The Sickle & The Sheave’
10. Kat Williams, Here’s That Rainy Day, from ‘Here’s That Rainy Day’
The rules, for bloggers who want to play:
Get your ipod or media-player of choice, select your whole music collection, set the thing to shuffle (i.e., randomized playback), then post the first ten songs that come out. No cheating, no matter how stupid it makes you feel!
Idea originally from Fr. Jim Tucker of Dappled Things